Monday, March 11, 2013

Shove it up you cunt!

"Take this course and shove it up your cunt".  In May of 2008,  I sent an email that ended my 25 year teaching career.  It was to a conservative Muslim woman who was in charge of OSUniversity's online education. She had refused my application to teach the philosophy course, "God", probably because she didn't like my inclusion of Native American and Tantric Buddhist philosophy in the syllabus that was once taught by a Christian theologian. 

My twin sister had just died of cancer--she was a cunt in her own right, but I loved her anyway.  I was made that she had died. 

A career teaching Native American Religions at a community college in Arizona had been ended by a chain-smoking, closet lesbian who taught logic.  My name along with two other candidates was headed to the president for his rubber stamp when she suddenly accused me of sexual harassment, and used her political power to have me taken off the list.  That loss sent me into a crushing depression.

I had been "restructured" at eBay, a graphic design and produciton job I had secured after I left academia.  My manager was a "Beatles guy" and I was a "Stones guy", according to him, so he decided I wasn't to stay.  I had my first child at age 48, one month before I was "let go."  

My Japanese wife had admitted that she was "looking for a way out" because I had become a stay-at-home dad with two young children, and she was working.  

Cunts all.

No comments:

Post a Comment